Feb 12, 2012

Inseperation

Oh dear Krishna!!
My world may turn upside down,
My cheerfulness may find worry and frown,
The tide of problems may seem to drown-
All i beg are that Your beautiful feet be my crown!

Pressures multi-directional may tear my heart apart-
O Curly Haired Lover!! that You blissfully rule it is all i ask.
From You, even if my brain fleets away:
Dear Lord- mercifully rein me in and make me stay.

If ever this heart be flickery and fragile:
Always, dearest robber, may it to You reconcile.
Even if You find this slave unworthy:
O Dearest of Your devotees, shower upon me Your causeless mercy.

Like moths to fire, bees to nectar;
Let me always run to You, O Dearest guiding star!
From You, dear Lord Parthasarathy, this slave may never be seperated!
In Your kind embrace, always keep me protected!!

No comments:

Post a Comment